Sunday, March 12, 2017

Seemayan Bulyean Tujhe!!! Tu Chal Rahi!!!!!

Everytime I watch movies LoC Kargil Or Border, Nationalist Emotions run very high inside me. These proclivities have remained ever since and have further accentuated since my childhood. I always wanted to be fighter pilot but lack of guidance and encouragement led me to forsake it completely. No wonder I keep tab on defence news so fervently, watches these movies very often and try to educate people as much as I can about the developments and sacrifices of our armed forces. An "Armed Forces Aficionado" will effectively defines my character.

Thus it would be entirely natural for me to choose and value highly of friends who are into armed forces, live in a society having armed forces veterans. Over the years I have read and listened to stories of valour and sacrifices. It made me wonder how on the earth can such acts be performed voluntarily without even caring for ones self. And this inquisitiveness further lead me in asking question whosoever I can find appropriate and generally I got the very same answers:

"It's routine job and it's nothing like such that you are fascinating"

Perhaps we as ordinary citizens exaggerate to ourselves the deeds performed by such valiant men as we have not taken that plunge. Perhaps not, it requires superhuman faith and belief e.g. For a serving captain to leave his pregnant wife alone with servant and go on patrolling and search for terrorist in the thick forests of North East for more than 2 weeks. Perhaps their minds are forged out of steel which selflessly sacrifices their lives for protection of the motherland and for others and perhaps their hearts still remain as gentle as lotus flower which let them value life and live every moment. 

I could feel among them the urgent sense of doing things, meeting and staying touch with the people and coaching other people on taking life very easily. Perhaps they see so much "blood of their brother in arms" they always remember mortality and non invincibility of the human beings.

They are able to emulate the highest level of life characteristics bettered only by yogis (whatever whether it's Karma, Bhakti, Jana, Raja) apart from yogis there is much to learn from the actions and thought process of such selfless men.

We all are capable of performing such deeds but our mind and bodies are not aligned in the way that is required. In an already enigmatic world we complicate our thoughts actions further which takes its toil on ones mind and body. Ordinary citizens create boundaries for everything and this restraints them for working full potential.

These boundaries can be broken only if we understand them first and then start reflecting on very fundamental and vital aspects of our lives. The process which are only essential for our survival in this world are given unnecessary importance over the philosophical and intellectual knowledge for one to transcend this physical nature.

I am making myself a commitment that what if I could not make it into Armed Forces, I still can be commando in this ordinary world bettering myself daily and Wining small small victories. The insatiable fire that is burning inside me can only be soothed if I could find it proper channel.

Someone has beautiful written " If I am half a percent smarter than previous year I would be genius by the time I will die"

No comments: