Friday, November 28, 2008

Nasib Sade Likhe Raab Ne Kachi Pencil Naal…..

Love when imbibed in soul can tremble the Lion Hearted and give meaning to Life of those who live life without a motive - Mohit Kansal.

Confused and emotionally distressed I came to Guest house and kept on crying whole of the night and did not get along with the guyz at the guest house and everybody was shocked to see my unusual behavior. I was acting and squirming like an infant who wants to remain as child forever and does not want to grow up to face the turbulence of this mean world.

I know this aint’s me and this in not normal behavior and I have no idea why this thing is getting over me and why I have started loving a girl without ever talking or even knowing her slightly. But I can not help it. Though I am fully aware that I am acting and behaving like a moron but for the very first time I am enjoying it also and feeling a sense of excitement. I want her to come in my life and make it more exciting.

Next Day she just completely whistle blew it at HO that there were some guyz who called her over extension phone when she was on a official visit and wanted her to talk to Guy named “Mohan”. “Who the hell is he?” she inquired from the Projects Department and Others.

“Ahh! Mohan the trouble maker, he is the guy who is the cornerstone of every problem, he is the cause of half of our miseries.” told some one from IT department”

“A wanna be, an authoritarian with no authority whatsoever” Some others told her.

Yet there were others like Mrs. Renu and Ms. Poonampreet Kaur when enquired quipped “Mohan!! An iconoclast, a born rebellion” and some other praises which left her wondering.

The calls started pouring from the HO to enquire about my state of well being and Mrs. Renu & Ms. Poonam were dazzled and they were not expecting this thing at least from me. Here I was getting more restless and I could not able to concentrate on my work. There were regular reprimands and intimidations from Pinni Pinni Chacha for clearing the M/s Hemkunt's 2nd RA Bill and everybody was worried about my work attitude (least this thing they have not expected from me).

Then I got to know about her prior engagement and seeing off some other guy and after discovering this I was off to a dizzy and was on the verge to crying in the office.
I kept a heavy face whole of the day and it was like that I have not smiled from quiet a long time.

I kept telling my self:
“This can’t be true”.
“How can that be possible?”
“After so many years a gal has walked in my life that I find her to be my soul mate, she is meant for me. She can’t be of anyone’s.” I kept telling myself again and again.

The immediate thing I could do is to curse the God and wanted him to give me explanations why he has given me that kind of feelings about her. I was certainly adopting losers lexicon but all my life I have fought and emerged as a winner be it any front but in this case I am not able to take the defeat in my stride.

All the Gullus, LVs, Rajji Bhais, Chachhas were anxious to see me normal. This is certainly not there Mohan Kapoor. They liked the earlier one with hard talk in the office and full 2 masti in the guest house.

“Without you, Mohan Guest house seems deserted place. What has happened to you? You were an evangelist and it was you who kept us motivating. Please tell us what wrong? We will surely help you” remarked the Pinni Pinni Chacha, Deebakar Ji and Gaurav while entering my room.

“Nothing, I just do not feel like I am enjoying over here, May be I need a change and wants to spend some time at home for 3 or 4 days.” I explained.

“Is this about that gal Huh?, what was her name Mohan? Megha Na Right” grinned Mr. Deebakar.

“Please don’t talk about her anymore, I feel hurt in my heart” I replied.

The vivid scenes from the movie “Tere Naam” were popping out on me where Radhe (Salmaan Khan) went to a Mandir and complained God that how much pain is he feeling after Nirjra (Bhumika Chawla) rejected him.

I finally convinced them this has nothing to do with Megha before Mr. Gullu and Rajji Bhai moved in and gets me so emotional that I have to tell them.

To be Continued………………………………………..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Abe Tere Naam Picture mein salman khan ka naam pyarre nahin, RADHEY tha.... gadhe kam se kam misal to thik se de dia kar.....