Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Apologizes And Discontinuation of My Blog

Dear Fella Readers!!
I would be discontinuing my stint with writing as i have been recieving complaints from some members.

I offer my deepest apologizes to the ones who felt hurt and i assure you that it was not intentional. Blog Writing was just my way of expressing some real moments which i was able to capture.

I have not thought it will in any form hurt somebody and let them feel somebody is making fun of them deliberately.

With deepest regrets signing Off
Mohit Kansal
Blog Owner and Blog Writer

1 comment:

Shakti said...

CAMERA, LIGHT, ACTION:
.
.
.
Mohan:Apun Bola Tu Meri Laila

Megha:Fekta Hai Saala

Mohan:Apun Jabhi Sachi Bolta
Ay Usko Jhoot Kai Ko
Lagta Hai

Gaurav ji:Yeh Uska Style Hoinga
Hoton Pein Naa
Dil Mein Haan Hoinga

RR ji:Aaj Nahi To Kal Bolegi
Ay Tu Tension Kai Ko Leta Re

Mohan:Apun Bola...

Jazz:Ek Kaam Kar Usko Bula,
Hotel Mein Khaana Khila
Samundar Kinare Lejake Re,
Bolde Khullam Khula

Mohan:Are Maine Use
sapne mein Bulaya,
Kokam Kadi Khilaya
Blog likha,
Dil bayan kia,
Phir Dekh Ke Mauka,
Maara Chauka
Dil Ki Baat Bataya Re

Gullu ji:Ay Kya Bataya Re?

Mohan:Ay ye post pad na,
usney mana kia,
kyun badnam kia...

Rajji bhai:Sau Lafde Dekhe Meine,
Tera Lafda Hatke Hai
Sabkuch Clear Hoke Bhi,
Tu Kisme Atke Hai

Mohan:Apun Bola Tu Meri Lai...